Huggaroo Cozy Product Manual
Huggaroo Cozy (Models: HNWRC1AT, HNWRC1U, HNWRC1L)
Microwave for 1 min and 30 sec the very first time you use the wrap. This may not be long enough for your microwave but, for your safety, you must start with this lowest recommended heating time. If extra heat is desired, increase each subsequent heating time by 30 seconds (try 2:00, then 2:30, then 3:00 - max heating time). Allow the wrap to cool to room temperature between heating cycles.
Chill in freezer for at least 4 hours prior to use.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW:
- Do not allow your wrap’s fabric to come in contact with any oil, grease, or food left behind in your microwave from prior cooking (popcorn, melting of butter, etc). Do not drip essential oils on your wrap.
- Always place your wrap on a clean, dry plate first. Then place the plate with the wrap on the microwave carousel. Never place your wrap directly on the microwave carousel. Make sure that the wrap does not brush against the walls or ceiling of your microwave, while spinning in your microwave. The carousel must be spinning throughout the heating cycle.
- Do not overheat your wrap. Use the shortest recommended heating time the very first time you heat your wrap. If extra heat is desired, increase the heating time by 30 seconds during each subsequent heating cycle until you reach the desired temperature. The maximum heating time is 4 minutes. Why is this necessary? Because your microwave is unique. Microwaves vary significantly in power output (600W-1,600W) and their power decreases with age; this makes it impossible to have a single heating time for every customer.
- Wrap and its contents may be very hot after microwaving! Please protect yourself and your loved ones by exercising caution and common sense when heating and handling.
- Inspect the wrap for damage after each heating cycle and prior to use. Do not use if the wrap is damaged.
- Do NOT heat in a microwave, which does not have a spinning carousel. Do NOT heat with the carousel off.
- Do not use if you have neuropathy from diabetes or any other cause and have decreased perception of pain or temperature.
- Your microwave cavity must be large enough to accommodate a plate with your wrap on top of it - the inside depth and width of your microwave must be greater than 9.5 inches and the inside height of your microwave must be greater than 6.5 inches.
- Initiate wrap heating in the microwave from room temperature only. Allow your wrap to cool between heating cycles.
- Do not initiate heating or reheat if the wrap is wet or soiled for any reason.
- If the wrap gets soiled, spot clean with a wet cloth and allow fabric to dry completely prior to use. Only the outer fabric can be cleaned. Do not submerge the entire wrap in water.
- Do not place the wrap under a blanket or cover; the heat should be able to dissipate.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please let us know. We are here to help.